Monday, May 4, 2009

Reflection #9

I really enjoyed learning about the different forms of technology through other's technology project presentations. Even though we have gone over all the information and programs before, seeing actual examples of them made by us was quite beneficial. I especially enjoyed Cathy's presentation about the movie. After seeing her sample movie I see how simple (I use this word somewhat loosely) it can be for students to make a video as a unit project, a book report, learning progress report, etc. no matter what grade level. A video project can be made more difficult with more requirements for older grades and rather simple for younger grades. Thanks Cathy for presenting your project! I am so excited to use this form a technology in my classroom one day!

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome! :) I loved making this video because I was able to see just how simple it was for a third grader to put his thoughts on film. I hope to use this project in middle school at some point in my career. Hopefully I will have these easy-to-use flip cameras available; if not, I guess I'll just have to write a grant! :)

    ReplyDelete