Tuesday, May 5, 2009
End of Semester Reflection
I cannot believe that it is the end of the semester! It feels like we only just began (and yes, I not have Karen Carpenter going through my head). I have thoroughly enjoyed this course. I have learned so much about technology, teaching, and life in general. Thanks to this course I am significantly less overwhelmed (still overwhelmed, but not as much) now about having to integrate technology into my classroom and teaching. I am actually excited to do so. This class has showed the benefits of integrating technology into the classroom. Using technology in your teaching increases student learning and participation. What I learned in this course will not only help me when I am in the classroom, but they will also help me as I am finishing school and throughout the reset of my life outside of the classroom. Thanks Prof. Sorenson for a great semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment