Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Reflection #10

What exactly is technology? When I think of technology, computer and such come to mind. Is it more, though. Of course it is. In our Instructional Design Microteaching we must you at least one form of technology. Prof. Garrett gave us a list of technological devices; the whiteboard was included in the list. I was surprised to see it on the list. I do not view the whiteboard as a technological device, but I guess it is. After thinking over this, technology, in my opinion is anything that makes life in general more efficient; it is anything we humans have invented. The computer, the TV, the car, the typewriter, the pencil, the wheel are all technological devices. I feel like I am rambling, perhaps I am, but I just thought I would record my thoughts on the matter. To others, this may seem like common sense, again, perhaps it is, but it is something I had to think about it. Enjoy my thoughts - I hope I don't bore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment