Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Reflection # 6
I think it is funny how we, sometimes, think things will never change. I think this mentality is changing due to the increasing amount of change in our society; however, I know for myself, sometimes I think everything will remain the same. The chalkboard. I suppose that back in the day no one ever thought that hardly any chalkboards would exist in future classrooms, but it is now reality. Same with overhead projectors, they are now becoming obsolete (if not already). It makes me think of certain things we have/use today that may disappear over time (TV, refrigerator, microwave, etc) and be replaced with different objects that are bigger and better. It's the same with fashion. When you put on an outfit, you don't think "Oh, this will be out of style in a few years". It is hard to imagine how fashion will change. We can see the changes retrospectively, but not before they happen; poodle skirts could not envision bell bottoms. I hope this makes sense. I feel as though I am rambling. Actually, I know I am. Sorry! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment